Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tembeling Resort, Kuantan Rendezvous

19 September 2009., Saturday
Tembeling Resort in Kuantan is synonymous with the with the rich and affluent society . Thanks to my friend, Jason who has a friend in Mr. Pan who is in the tourism line, owns a unit in Tembeling Resort.
What started as a ping pong diplomacy,(Jason, Mr Pan and myself love playing ping pong ) is surely turning into one of the best thing to happen in my life! . I started by playing ping pong(one of my passionate games ) with them on Sunday (10.09.09). The last time I went to Tembeling Resort was when one of my MNS members, Mr. Ray , who is also a resident there threw a Christmas party for MNS members ...may be 3 years ago?.....how my memory is failing me..!.
Jason and I started playing ping pong at 5.00 pm on Sunday and later Mr Pan joined us after 6.00 pm. Well. after so many years of being out of touch with ping pong , well..I lost 3-2 to Jason..well..not too bad ah?... Then Mr Pan came on..unfortunatley, he could only play a few strokes with me as he had to attend an urgent meeting his firiends.
Ya,, how did I get the bat?..Since I have been out of touch with ping pong, so I decided to borrow from my school...telling myself that I will buy one once the fire starts....and looks like I need to buy one.!
After Mr Pan left for his meeting (Jason left earlier as he had to go to temple ), I decided to test the pool after getting the green light from Mr. Pan as residents can invite friends to share the sports facilities. With 3 small pools and another larger pool with a depth of 5 feet and measures 25 metres in length.
After the Town Municipality pool being under repair..almost 2 years now, to get a chance to swim in Kuantan has become a luxury... the last time I swam was when I attended a meeting at Dhe Rhu Beach Resort early this year. Not to mention, swimming is another of my passions in life and the lure of water is ingrained within me..be it the rivers, waterfall, sea or swimming pool! In fact , I have bestowed the title "Hantu Air ", by MNS members.
I had a great swim and what more, with only 3 persons around. I swam till a "buka Puasa " session was over and only left the pool at 7 35 pm.Wow..that was great!
My second trip to Tembeling was on Wednesday (13 .09.09 ). Played ping pong with Jason and again lost to him 2-3 and 1-3...lots of brushing up to do I guess. This time , however, I went to swim first, started at 5 pm till Jason reached at 6.30 pm. Jason, however, is not a swimmer and so far has refused to join me in the pool. I will get you one day, Jason ! On this occasion, Mr Pan could not join us as he was away in K.L.
My third trip to the pool is today- 19 September 2009. As Jason is not into swimming, I went first to the pool at 4.50 pm and Jason agreed to join me at 6.00 pm for a game of ping pong. Due to unforseen circumstanmces, he sms me that he could not come. I tried too get Mr Pan, but he too was preoccupied with work. I finally ended up with another swimming session from 6.10 pm to 7.15 pm. No regrets..the exercise is definitely woth it. I think I swam a total of 50 laps today and that has made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment